- Were YOU recently diagnosed with cancer and feel as though your body, mind, and spirit have been kidnapped?
- Do YOU feel abandoned and betrayed by your body?
- Are YOU discovering that the impact of your cancer diagnosis didn’t end after you were discharged from treatment?
- Are YOU feeling overwhelmed and scared asking “Now What?”
- Are YOU dealing with long-term side effects, whether physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually, from diagnosis and treatment?
- Are YOU struggling with new body acceptance?
- Are YOU grateful to be alive AND feel unsure, anxious, sad, and angry?
- Are YOU exhausted by strength and resiliency and yearn for softness and ease?
Is This YOU?
before you scroll
If you answered, “this sounds like me,”
you are in the right place, talking to the right woman!
- Are YOU ready to reconnect with your body?
- Are YOU ready to reclaim your power?
- Are YOU ready to redefine your identity?
- Are YOU craving a safe place to be heard, seen, and validated?
- Are YOU willing to start?
I have also answered “yes” to all of the questions listed above. Even if our lived experience differs (which it usually does), I coach with compassion, empathy, love, and care so every single client feels safe, seen, heard and validated.
Are YOU ready to let LOVE return?